No products in the cart.
Metadate CD is a prescription medication used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and narcolepsy (a chronic sleep disorder that causes overwhelming daytime drowsiness). Metadate CD belongs to a group of drugs called central nervous system (CNS) stimulants. These work by changing the amount of natural substances in the brain to decrease impulsiveness and hyperactivity.
This medication comes in extended release (long acting) capsule and is usually taken once each day in the morning before breakfast. Metadate CD can be taken with or without food.
Buy Cheap metadate online – metadate for sale – buy metadate online – Buy metadate without prescription.
Buy metadate online
Metadate CD (Generic Name: methylphenidate HCl) is a central nervous system stimulant primarily used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD or ADD) in children ages 6-12, adolescents, and adults up to age 65. Metadate CD may improve focus, and decrease impulsivity and hyperactive behavior, two hallmark symptoms in some patients with the condition. It contains the same active ingredient as medications like Ritalin and Daytrana. According to the FDA, Metadate CD is a federally controlled substance (CII) because it can be abused or lead to dependence. Buy Cheap metadate online – metadate for sale – buy metadate online – Buy metadate without prescription.
- This medication is used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder – ADHD. It works by changing the amounts of certain natural substances in the brain. Methylphenidate belongs to a class of drugs known as stimulants. It can help increase your ability to pay attention, stay focused on an activity, and control behavior problems. It may also help you to organize your tasks and improve listening skills. Buy Cheap metadate online – metadate for sale – buy metadate online – Buy metadate without prescription.
How to use Metadate
- Read the Medication Guide provided by your pharmacist before you start taking methylphenidate and each time you get a refill. If you have any questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- There are different brands and forms of this medication available. They may not have the same effects and may not be interchangeable. Do not change brands or forms without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- Take this medication by mouth as directed by your doctor, usually once daily before or with breakfast. If you have upset stomach, you may take this medication with food. Taking this medication late in the day may cause trouble sleeping (insomnia).
- Do not break, crush, or chew this medication. Doing so can release all of the drug at once, increasing the risk of side effects. Swallow the capsules whole. If you have trouble swallowing the capsule, you may open the capsule and carefully sprinkle its contents on a spoonful of cool applesauce. Swallow all of the mixture right away without chewing it. Then drink a glass of cool liquid to make sure you have swallowed all of the dose. Do not prepare the mixture ahead of time.
- Do not drink alcoholic beverages while you are taking this medication. Drinking alcohol may increase the amount of this medication in your body which may cause serious side effects.
- Take this medication regularly to get the most benefit from it. To help you remember, take it at the same time each day.
- The dosage is based on your medical condition and response to treatment. Your doctor may direct you to gradually increase or decrease your dose. Also, if you have used it for a long time, do not suddenly stop using this drug without consulting your doctor.
- This medication may cause withdrawal reactions, especially if it has been used regularly for a long time or in high doses. In such cases, withdrawal symptoms (such as depression, suicidal thoughts, or other mental/mood changes) may occur if you suddenly stop using this medication. To prevent withdrawal reactions, your doctor may reduce your dose gradually. Consult your doctor or pharmacist for more details, and report any withdrawal reactions right away.
- When used for a long time, this medication may not work as well. Talk with your doctor if this medication stops working well.
- Though it helps many people, this medication may sometimes cause addiction. This risk may be higher if you have a substance use disorder (such as overuse of or addiction to drugs/alcohol). Take this medication exactly as prescribed to lower the risk of addiction. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more details.
- Tell your doctor if your condition does not improve or if it worsens. Buy Cheap metadate online – metadate for sale – buy metadate online – Buy metadate without prescription.